Communities > Blyth > Photographs About  Contact

Blyth - Photographs

Blyth, Ridley Park (c. 1910)


Search The Site



Ordnance Maps


Printed Material


Census Information

Blyth, Ridley Park - Click for bigger imagePostcard showing Ridley Park in Blyth, c.1910. The first Viscount Ridley presented the land for the park to the town. The park was officially opened on the 27th July 1904.


Northumberland Archives Service holds over 120,000 photographic images relating to the history of the county of Northumberland. The quality of the photographs mounted on this website has been reduced. High quality photographic or digital copies of these, and of other photographs from our collections, are available by contacting the Archives Service.